Honda has revealed two cars designed specifically for the Asian markets, and will bring them into production initially in Indonesia where driving conditions are quite similar to ours as neither Pakistan nor Indonesia likes cars which are long and low as roads are quite often rough so cars are specifically designed to meet those requirements.
Satya Brio is designed to meet the standards of the program LCGC low cost green car of the Indonesian government. This model was produced in the country of thousands of islands with a localization rate of 85%.
As a national product, also owns Brio Satya name and logo was created especially for Indonesia. Satya is derived from the Sanskrit word, which means true or fidelity, while inspired logo jasmine, the national flower of Indonesia.
Satya new Brio include 3 types: E, S and A. All three are variations of the model using the standard platform which has created market position in Indonesia. The new features appear on Satya Brio may include fog lamps, rear wiper, 2 front airbags, 14 inch wheels, CD player, MP3 with USB function / iPod.
Satya Brio uses 1.2L SOHC engine 4-cylinder i-VTEC engine, power 88 kW, 109 Nm of torque. Packed with 5-speed manual gearbox, the car meets Euro 4 emission standards.
If you are interested in Honda Brio Satya, here’s the list price of the vehicle with the type:
- Brio Satya A Manual – Rp 106,000,000
- Satya Brio S Manual – Rp 111,000,000
- Satya Brio E Manual – USD 117 million
- Brio S Automatic – USD 131 million
- Brio E Auto – USD 136 million
- Sports Brio E Manual – USD 169 million
- Sports Brio E Auto – USD 179 million
Incoming search terms:
- honda brio satya
- honda brio satya 2014
- brio satya e manual
- honda brio modifikasi mugen
- honda satya e
- honda brio type e automatic in indonesia
- honda brio type e 2014
- honda brio tipe a februari 2014
- honda brio satyaprice in indonesia
- brio satya